LARExC’s primary objective is to proactively identify and recruit manufacturing and exporters to pursue additional business opportunities in global markets.
Reality check on growing your business in global markets:
Why are your competitors more successful?
Because…your competitors have realized the value of exporting
- Understand that over 99% of the world’s population lives outside California
- Know that over 70% of the world’s purchasing power is outside California
- Understand that emerging economies and their middle class consumers are growing faster than in California
Because… your competitors have made a commitment to export and learned
- How to conduct business in global markets
- Exporting has an exceptional return on investment
- Where to go for trade and export finance
- That California products and services are desired by foreign consumers
- Which products are most attractive for exporting
- The highest potential global markets for their products
Exporting is a strategy for growth
- Diversifies your risks by broadening your customer base
- Increases new sources of sales and revenues
- Extends your product life cycle in global markets
- Minimizes impact of domestic economic downturns
Be proactive … and start or expand your export program
- Identify a senior executive to develop and manage your export strategies
- Learn how to conduct business with countries that have free trade agreements with the United States.